Sixthreezero Women’s Hybrid Cruiser Bicycle | 10 FAQ Reveal
Sixthreezero – Following its invention in the 19th century, the bicycle was predominantly a male’s transportation &recreational asset.
With the passage of time, the asset becomes common &women on a large scale started to enjoy the thrill of the ride using bicycles.
Currently, there are lots of bicycles available, specially designed for female riders.
Providing the epitome of utmost comfort & modern style, hybrid cruisers are one popular choice among adventurous women.
Being a perfect masterpiece of advanced engineering, Sixthreezero Evryjourney Hybrid Cruiser offers optimum functionality, performance & style.
Whether it’s about cruising on the beach at dusk or riding the trails on dawn, Sixthreezero cruiser bikes come with the best summer package.
Glistening sheen with glossy components induces a sleek one to hit the street.
The design results in a lower gravitational center & foot-forward pedaling, highly suitable for female body posture.
Let’s check out for which this stylish bicycle holds best.
What we like:
• Versatile & lightweight frame.
• Multipurpose functionality.
• Incredibly smooth for a longer ride.
• Safety through reflective gear.
• Good speed for various positions.
• Comforting ride over flat terrain.
What we dislike:
• Unsuitable for off-road cycling.
• Loosely attached leather handle.
• Poor quality for fender screws.
How do you ride a cruiser bike?
Riding a cruiser is very simple. But if are a beginner and riding your new cruiser bike feels complicated, then follow our below steps to master riding it.
• At first mount on your cruiser bike, then seat comfortably with one foot on the ground and the other on the pedal.
• Now grip the handles comfortably with both hands firmly to avoid any slipping. Make sure to adjust the handlebars until your elbows slightly bents and you can grip comfortably.
• Then start riding by pushing the foot on the ground forward and use the foot on the pedal to immediately start pedaling and bring the foot from the ground to the pedal.
• Slowly keep pedaling to maintain balance.
• If you have a multi-speed cruiser, then you can switch gears using the multi-speed shifter you can find the handlebar.
• To make a turn, you will have to remain in your upright position without leaning forward and apply slight rotational pressure to the handlebars to the direction you want to ride, and slightly lean towards that direction.
• To stop pedaling, slow pedal backward without pedaling forward until you feel the coaster brake engage. Place one foot on the ground to stabilize the bike when your bike slows down and stops. The multi-speed shifter of multi cruiser bike can also help you slow down or stop by simply applying pressure to the lever.
• Practice a few times in your neighborhood before going on longer rides.
Why Sixthreezero Evryjourney Cruiser Bike is best for you?
The hybrid Sixthreezero cruisers feature multi-faceting that is quite suitable for lots of women.
There are both 24” & 26” wheels & there comes 4 different speed settings (single, 3, 7 & 21). So, there are a wide number of options to pick up the most comfortable & safest one.
Therefore, it holds perfect for females looking forward to casual commuting, fitness riding, urban cruising & transport alternating.
One of the most incredible features is its welcoming construction & versatile adaptability for females of different sizes& ages.
Being suitable for 14 years old & up, the sixthreezero bicycles easily accommodate women having 5’ up to 6’ tall.
Having the basic knowledge of brake pulling & gear shifting, anyone meeting the size & height requirement is good to go.
What is the difference between a cruiser bike and a comfort bike?
Comfort bikes allow riding in neighborhood and city streets with premium comfort.
They offer padded seats and upright handlebars but as their frames are stretched so their pedals are slightly forwarded allowing the seat to be slightly lower, and this enables riders to place their feet flat on the ground while stopping the bike.
On the other hand, cruiser bikes are comfort-oriented durable bikes with upright style featured with padded seats and thick tires to overcome debris on roads without puncturing the tires.
You won’t expect dashing design and give up speed with the cruisers but they ensure that you get 100% comfort and ease on the body while riding around your city street or neighborhood.
If you love to leisure ride on weekend, or up for a daily basis exercise, the cruiser is the right choice for you!
Sixthreezero Evryjourney Women’s Hybrid Cruiser Bicycle Review:
Light Aluminum Frame
With an aluminum city construction, the bike comes with incredible sturdiness, despite being lightweight.
Weighing about 33.9 pounds only, the cycle is obviously one of the lightest models in the market. Meanwhile, it can hold about 300 pounds which seems a pretty reasonable deal concerning your weight.
The forward pedaling mechanism induces comfort for female riders. There is long-lasting leather stitching for the grips, saving the soft skin all along.
Having high-quality polish for the exterior, the frame metal remains weather resistant.
Luxurious Custom Design
A perfect design is crucial when it comes to girlie things.
Considering the importance of an appropriate combination of bicycle geometry & external design, this sixthreezero cruiser is obviously a winner.
The exceptional blend of cream, navy & teal induces an incredible deck for the rider.
The color suits perfectly over the aluminum & therefore delivers the most attractive company to the beach.
Having beauty & elegance, the cruiser comes with optimum luxury in every aspect.
Reliable Suspension System
Featuring a double spring saddle, the rider gets minimum shock & bumps. And going through the rough terrain becomes reasonably easier, thanks to the high shock-absorbing cushion.
Therefore, a seamless rolling sensation prevails all the time.
Despite having a difference in wheel size, the cruiser includes 1.95” tires with double walls.
The tire, therefore, imparts great smoothness, stability & balance even on irregular surfaces.
Simple Braking Mechanism
The integrated stopping mechanism features a convenient handbrake on both rear & front sides.
Although the brake is conventional, sixthreezero women’s bike initiates a powerful stopping efficiency in no time.
The compatibility of the mechanism provides an almost instantaneous response with traction resulting from the semi-slippery wheels.
With the smooth braking mechanism, stopping becomes pretty safe & incredibly quick.
Incredibly High Flexibility
The overall construction of metal, leather, plastic ensures maximized flexibility over prolonged riding.
It induces optimum smoothness & functionality for the bike to a great extent. In fact, the flexibility can handle the surface irregularity, bumps & impacts quite well.
Meantime, the reasonable leg extension induces consistent & uninterrupted pedaling. Therefore, the sturdiness gets retained & encourages the serviceability of the cycle for a longer time.
Optimum Riding Comfort
Featuring leather stitched grips, you can get a comfortable holding of the handlebar. With a lower swooping, the entry steps become incredibly easy.
Not to mention, the design introduces a lower gravitational center which allows further control over the speed.
With superior maneuverability, you can ensure riding safety.
Also, Sixthreezero Evryjourney allows the rider to get a perfectly stand-over position when necessary
Built-in Clamp & Fenders
The complete package contains a rear rack to offer outstanding mobility on the road. The included quick-release clamp initiates control over the gear shifting.
In the meantime, there come front & back fenders that keep your skin safe from road dust & dirt.
Obviously, the built-in clamp & fenders help with the pedaling & speed control.
Quite a Simple Assembly
According to the manufacturer’s claim, the Sixthreezero women’s beach cruiser bike arrives at your doorstep with 80% assembly.
You just need to put together the handlebar, brake, chain with the basic mainframe.
For the rest, you won’t even need any particular guidance except for the instruction manual. Using the required tools, completion of the assembly is only a matter of minutes.
How to choose cruiser Bicycle: 10 FAQ Answered
1. Are Sixthreezero bikes any good?
Yes, dear, they are! Though Sixthreezero bikes are cheap they are not cheaply made at all. Sixthreezero makes quality build low-end components which are manufactured and precisely fitted.
They are perfect for commuting, casual rides, grocery hauls, or if you get bored by staying home in this pandemic situation of COVID-19 and just want to chill around your city streets.
If you love a simple yet stylish bike, then you should go for Sixthreezero.
2. Do Sixthreezero bikes come assembled?
Yes, they come assembled but only 85% and you have to assemble the rest.
Worrying if you can’t assemble the rest 15%? No worries, if you think assembling is not your cup of tea, then you can always get help from local mechanics or even bike shops.
But assembling can be much easier if you live in Torrence, California, as this is where Sixthreezero is located, and get help from them.
But if any of this does not work, then spend some time on your bike and you will see that assembling is very easy and effortless.
To assemble the rest of the pieces, follow the instruction or manual that came with your bike.
3. Are cruiser bikes good for long rides?
As cruisers are best known for casual style, so it leads riders to wonder whether they are suitable for long rides.
But the main fact is that beach cruisers have slow top speed than other bikes, like hybrid or road bikes. So, if slow riding is not an issue for you, then you should definitely try riding a cruiser bike.
4. Is a cruiser bike easier to ride?
The cruiser bike provides the easiest ride you can ever get. They are generally very easy for inexperienced riders and beginners.
Cruisers are popular for tourists as they are extremely easy to ride, and beginners can catch up easily and quickly on this bike.
They are best for short and leisure rides and if you prefer to experience casual riding and travel at a slower speed, then definitely you should get a cruiser bike.
5. Are cruiser bikes good for beginners?
Cruisers bikes are beginner-friendly bikes designed to be comfortable and their relaxing seating position makes cycling for beginners very easy.
As their highest gear is slow, so there is less risk of getting injured for beginners and inexperienced riders.
6. Are beach cruisers hard to ride?
Actually, yes and no. It depends on the style of your cruiser bike and where you ride.
Riding a cruiser bike on flat terrain is very easy, and comfortable. Again riding a cruiser on a steep hill is challenging, as they don’t come with gears and have a heavy steel frame.
Though if you get a cruiser with gear, riding uphill becomes much easier compared to the single-speed cruiser.
7. Do cruiser bikes have brakes?
Yes, they do! Cruiser bikes are featured with three braking options, traditional coaster brakes, rim brakes, and the new standard, disc brakes.
Each of them has different levels of stopping power and ease of use.
Most of the cruiser bikes are featured with coaster brakes as they are very easy to maintain and simple to maintain. You can also learn how to adjust your bike brakes to improve their performance.
8. Can you ride a beach cruiser in the sand?
The Beach cruiser name has ‘’beach’’ in it, so it gives us the false impression that you can cruise this bike on the beach.
But generally, they are not made for the sand and cannot be ridden on the sand. Quiet surprised? But to be honest, that’s the truth!
Though they are not designed for riding on the sand, but if you want to ride close to the ocean or the water on hardpack sand or wet, thicker hard-pack sand, then you can count your cruiser bike for that.
If you are looking for a bike to ride on the sand then it’s definitely not a beach cruiser.
9. How fast can a beach cruiser go?
A beach cruiser bike is designed to be slow. The average speed of a beach cruiser is ranged between 3 to 15 miles per hour. If you pedal hard you can reach the speed of around 15 miles per hour.
You may still like the slow relaxing beach cruiser ride, but sometimes everyone wishes if it could go faster. To make your beach cruiser go faster, you can try few things we discussed below.
• Get yourself a multi-speed beach cruiser. They are faster than a single-speed cruiser.
• Another solution for getting higher speed is getting an electric cruiser as some of the cruisers can produce speed over 25 miles per hour.
• Always keep your cruiser clean, if you want to get optimal speed and performance.
• Keep your bike chain clean and lubricate it to keep it maintain a smooth, and a better ride. You can also attain faster speed with less effort.
• Don’t forget to adjust your seat position to your perfect position because having it too high or low can decrease your amount of pedaling power and slow you down.
• Your cruiser bike’s average tire pressure should be between 30 to 40 PSI depending on your weight, as having low tire pressure will increase rolling resistance and reduce speed.
• Keep an eye on your bike brakes. If your cruiser bike brakes are not aligned properly then they can decelerate how fast you are going. Again malfunctioning hand brakes on a multi-speed cruiser can sometimes make pedaling difficult and prevent you from reaching higher speed.
10. How do you stop a cruiser bike?
The cruiser bike offers two brakes for stopping, front and rear. You will find the front brake on the left handlebar and the rear on the right handlebar.
The front brake is used for the ‘’go to’’ brake when a rider needs to stop. And you can use the rear brake if you need to stop but unable to use the front brake at the time.
If you need a faster rate of braking then alternating between the front and rear brake is the best option.
More importantly note that if a sudden and immediate hazard appears, then put full pressure on your brakes to make your bike stop.
Sixthreezero – Costing a reasonable price from the purse, the hybrid cruiser is worth every penny of its investment. Specifically constructed for street adventure & riding comfort, this is undoubtedly a holistic asset through effortless. Thanks for reading!
I am Daniel D. Harris, an enthusiastic biker who loves to ride bicycles. I keep on sharing my experience of cycling through this blog. I do keep writing to assist you in finding the city bikes, bike lights, bike pedals, and many more things related to bicycles. You may find my blog useful once you read some posts. Find me on twitter. Have a good day bikers!